Friday, April 10, 2009

The time has arrived!!

So I know I am long over due for an update and I have many pictures and stories to tell... unfortunately I am not longer at home where all the pictures are. But I did upload some pictures to the link on the right where you can see some new pictures.

I wanted to post a link of the wedding album I made quite a while ago. I never realized it could be viewed online but it sure can so take a look.

Wedding Album


Well we are here in Western WA. Chad and I drove over today. I start my job on Monday so Chad will fly back on Sunday evening. We do get to have Easter dinner with the family which will be nice. I am still in shock and denial about the whole thing I think. Hopefully I will be busy and the time will fly. Chad only has two months left of maintenance school which is very exciting, and hopefully will start flight training this summer! He has been officially accepted into MATA (missionary aviation training academy) in Arlington WA. We are very excited about that.

Well more updates and pictures coming as soon as I can get them. Be praying for these next couple of months.

No comments: