Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunshine and friends

Today was a good day. I had work as usual. Today was PICU core class I sat and was talked at for 8hrs but hey I did learn :-)

I drove back to Redmond in terrible traffic but didn't mind I had the sun, mountains and water to look at. This morning was an amazing drive into work. It was 6 in the morning and the sun was low in the sky the water was shining as I drove over the bridge and Mt. Rainier was huge and crystal clear. God's creation is breathtaking.
Anyways I drove back and was greeted by my good friend Lauren's baby and his gorgeous smile.



The day ended great considering the best part of my life on this earth is missing right now (miss you hubby). We had a great dinner with the family, played some blongo ball (or some name like that). I almost one the second game dang the one point. If you haven't played this game its pretty fun. Then finished the night with some vanilla ice cream with strawberries and chocolate. (Steph I'm not as good at the blogging as you so pictures of all the fun are missing).

Now to bed to read and chat with my husband for a few.

No comments: