Saturday, April 11, 2009

MATA website

Since I've officially been accepted to Missionary Aviation Training Academy in Arlington, WA (not Virginia), I'm posting a link to the school so you can glance over its purpose, the scope of its program, and perhaps soon my official progress as I get to my Commercial and advanced "bush flying" training. http://www.mata-usa.org/

This summer Missionary Aviation is one of the featured themes in the Osh Kosh Airventure airshow this July. Osh Kosh is pretty much the biggest airshow event in the US and perhaps the world. If you type in Osh Kosh at Google, the first link is Airventure, not the town, so its pretty big. Anyway, MATA will be there this July and I'm hoping to fly in with them. I'm sure I'll have some good pictures either way this summer :-)

1 comment:

Carol said...

"MATA" looks great! You made a very good choice of schools.
Love,
Mom