Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our evening antics

This evening I made a yummy Mexican casserole and chocolate strawberries mmmmmm!
While I was preparing this meal chad decided to practice his guitar while singing to me... interesting songs too!



I took Lincoln on a short jog cause I'm TOTALLY out of shape, and then we played a game of monopoly. I must say I could have beat Chad's butt but I'm too soft and let him get a monopoly by me trading with him. I had two monopolies and didn't add houses or hotels to them because he was doing so poorly...well my niceness ended in me loosing... GRRR!!! Next time its hard ball!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thank you, Jamie, for these updates. I sure miss you both! Your Monopoly game reminds me of the one we played at your house in December. We'll have to finish that game sometime, because I think I was winning!