Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its Official


Well the day has arrived, Chad and I are officially living on separate sides of the state. Hopefully we will get to see each other every couple of weeks. We did have a wonderful weekend though. We spent the weekend at my dad's house. Chad had a blast yesterday and went shooting with my dad. He was smiling like a giddy school boy, it was awesome to see that smile on his face.

We had a wonderful Easter. We went to church this morning with my family. My mom Michelle sang a song and signed it beautifully. Then we had a nice family day, all my family sisters and their better halves. We ate and played games it was something we haven't had in a long time.

Now the tough part begins. I start my job in the morning and I have no idea where my orientation is or where to park haha what a great start eh? Oh well c'est la vie!

I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: