Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to the Westside

Today was my last day here in Spokane. Chad will be the next to visit in about 2 weeks or so. At least we are able to visit that's all I have to say. I only have one day off before he is able to come visit so I will be plenty busy. I studied today and man I need to study more because I need to study why I studied.

We did have a good day though. Chad took the afternoon off from school (he was +55 hours or so). I was glad to have him home. We went bowling this afternoon.... haha I think we are both VERY rusty. But it was fun. Chad finally started doing well by our last game, me on the other hand I never started doing that well.







I made a roast for dinner, it turned out great, nice and juicy and fell apart. Now I am craving some sort of dessert hmm what to have. Chad is playing guitar and singing quite obnoxiously next to me. He is making up lyrics to Linger by the Cranberries, they should be ashamed of him, he has officially destroyed their song. :-) I think he also needs new guitar strings TERRIBLY!!! Oh my!

Well I think it's onto a monopoly rematch...again. I am determined to beat him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jamers...thanks for sharing your time at home with the rest of us. looks like you and chad made a great time of being together baby. oh i remember well when uncle gale was in the navy and the separations...it was hard, but when he got home i was so excited! love you baby girl, aunt terri

Unknown said...

It was a great little visit. Only a month and a half to go. Love you too!