Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Porter turns 1

Well I can't believe a year has passed already.  Porter James my amazing nephew was born a year ago (well this past Saturday was a year).  It has been a blessing to watch him grow.  I wish I could see him more, but living in Everett and working nights isn't very conducive to regular visits.  For about 7 months I watched him 2 times a month and I have some very wonderful memories from those days.  He is such a smart boy and he is changing so fast.  Its awesome!  His party was a blast.  We had a BBQ over at my dad's house.  Jennifer set up a little kiddy pool and slip and slide, it was like Christmas morning for Porter.  He sure does love water.  It was great to see everyone and so fun to watch Porter eat his first cake, and boy did he dive into it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you got some great pics of Porter at his party! It was such fun to see him have his special day. The pics you got of the the islands, mtns, etc are so awesome...thank you so much for sharing all this with us Jamers. I know it takes alot of time to try to keep up with a blog! I enjoy everyone one of your posting! Love you, Aunt Terri