Monday, July 12, 2010

2 years

On June 28th Chad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary.  Since it happened to fall on a Monday this year we celebrated over the weekend.  My mother in law Carol was in town and she agreed to watch Linc for a night so Chad and I could go out.  Chad took me to Cirque Du Soleil.  I LOVED IT!!  Wow what a show.  Since it was our anniversary and all we got all dressed up :-)  Only a few others did but since we paid to go we wanted to go all out. It was fun even though I felt silly at first being all dolled up while others were in jeans.  We couldn't take pictures in the tent, I mean the second you even held the camera in your hand the ushers were on you like white on rice.  It was obnoxious.  Nevertheless the show was amazing, and after we went back to our hotel on the Kirkland waterfront, which was beautiful.  I got room service for my first time ever and even got to wear one of those fancy hotel robes which I had never had before either.  They knew it was our anniversary and put champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room.  I took it upon myself to open the minibar and spend 2 bucks on an orange juice so I could make a mimosa :-)  Delightful!

No comments: