Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beautiful evening flight

On Sunday Chad took me on a flight over the San Juan's. I'm so lucky to get to go on all these beautiful flights while he builds his flight time. The view was breathtaking. The sun reflected off the water just right and at times it looked like it was on fire. I've lived in Washington my whole life and have never been over to the islands, Chad and I will be going on September but wow to see it from the air, gorgeous.

After taking in the beautiful sights Chad had to practice some of his maneuvers, which made me sick to my stomach and I have no real way to judge how he did but he seemed to do them really well. He is SOOO close to taking his test. Praise God.

God has been so faithful and has paved the way before Chad this entire time. I never would have thought we would have a story like we do, but WOW God is good. Chad is almost done with flight training and we have NO DEBT!! Praise God! Here are some pictures from the flight. Not the best since the airplane windows kinda stink but you can get the gist.

1 comment:

danny said...

amazing that you can share that experience with your partner as he learns to fly. My wife was not so trusting!