Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sailing Day

So I mentioned that we woke up this day at 2am and all that jazz. We explored Venice a bit more. We did find this little cafe. Chad tried Cappuccino for the first time and I had Italy idea of hot chocolate .


Then Chad and I found the correct dock to dock us to the ships and there was the neatest couple there that we shared the taxi boat with.



So we arrived at the pier and they made everything so easy. We go went through all the hub bub go to the ship, hung out, had some lunch, explored, and pretty much remained in awe of the ship for the rest of the night. We stayed out on the deck for most of the evening until I was frozen to the core so we could watch the sail away part which was really cool. We got to see more of Venice that way too. We ate our first nice meal on board that night, well every meal we nice on board haha.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie Anne...I am so happy for you that your life has turned out so beautifully. You have been very blessed baby girl. Love, Aunt Terri...and give Chad a hug for me too.