Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Downing Wedding and Events

So since last Thursday Chad and I have been busy with our friends Josh and Jen's wedding. Chad and Josh met many years ago when they were stationed at McChord. I became friends with Josh years ago as well, and met Jen a little bit after Josh met Jen and she and I became friends quickly. It was evident for them and anyone who knew them that they were meant to marry each other. Chad and I both felt very blessed to be a part of their day. They are both so dear to us. If you knew them you would understand why. Jen has a heart of gold. She is the perfect encourager a true woman of God. She has brought out the best in Josh. And Josh well he is one of the most passionate people you will meet. Chad and I tell each other we think he was born to be a worship pastor who knows maybe he will end up there someday. We love you guys!

Thursday was the bachelorette/bachelor parties. Friday rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and Saturday wedding.















So the photographer for the wedding was my dear friend Bethany. She did an AMAZING job as you will see. I will post a link to her web page when she has pictures up she has one picture up now that is phenomenal. I'm so glad she came up to do the wedding. I got to see some of the pictures and I know once she is done they are going to have more pictures then they are going to know what to do when but so many good ones that they will have forever. :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Downing said...

You're so sweet :). That entire week was so much fun! The Bach Party, rehearsal, wedding, day after. Everything! You were so cute the morning of my wedding too :). I wanna see the pic bethany got of you sitting on the bed with your starbucks coffee. I love you!