Monday, November 30, 2009

November Festivities

I have become the world's worst blogger. Maybe it's night shift with a mix of not a lot of exciting escapades around here.

Lets see last weekend the weekend of the 20th we celebrated my sister's birthday. Had a nice little dinner at my mom's I think my mom got all the cute pictures on her camera but I got a few.





I have been enjoying my every other Tuesday's with my nephew Porter. He is getting so big he is 4 1/2 months now. He is strong and stubborn, but quite a happy boy, who does not like naps. :-)




Chad and I spent Thanksgiving at my dad's house this year. It was nice and quiet Thanksgiving. Just my parents, sister, brother in law, the baby, and Chad and I were there. The food and the company was great. I think Porter kept us entertained most of the time. Our friends Josh and Jen came over later that evening to hang out and say goodbye. They just got married Nov 7th and Jen is finally able to move down to Arizona. They are both stationed down there in the Air Force. Chad and I are going to miss them both very much.










Here is a funny video of Mimi (Michelle/Grandmimi) reading Porter a Thanksgiving Story. She edited the book a bit to talk about butter. For those of you who do not know Michelle, she loves butter, I do not remember how the conversation started or why she started adding it into the story but it turned into a thing and it was hilarious to us all.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that was so cute!!!!! thanks for posting it jamers....made my face hurt from all the smiling.

Jen Downing said...

I want that pic! The one of the four of us :). Looks like you had fun with your fam. Your sis is so cute with her little boy :).