Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Our Valentines Day was pretty wonderful. The day started off great, we both slept in which was much needed. Then Chad made me my favorite breakfast...french toast with strawberries. It was delicous. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing then Chad locked me into the back of the house as he prepared our evening. I knew we were having our "date" in the house so I curled my hair and got all dressed up. When he said it was time I opened the door to this...

The dinner was beautiful. He made this great salmon with a homemade glaze, rice pilaf and veggies. It was wonderful.
We had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert...mmm mmm!! Oh and Chad even opened up his bottle of wine for New Zealand... wow was I special! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call true love!! Made me smile reading this..Love, Aunt Terri