Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A not so exciting update!

I feel like there is not much to update on. Chad is plugging his way through school working on jet engines and loving this part of his school. Work for me has been insanely busy with RSV babies, and a full unit. This week has thrown me off a bit. None of my kids have been sick with respiratory infections however all super sick and one three year old with probable cancer (so hard). It has definitely stretched me and I have loved the change.

This Friday I have an interview at Seattle Children's in the PICU. In my opinion it is a long shot interview but I'm going to do my best. Its a hard unit to walk in to, they usually want long timers and PICU experienced nurses. But hey if it doesn't work out they are hiring all over the place at that hospital right now. Chad and I are hoping that I will have a job lined up kind of soon so that we can start planning our move back to the westside of the state. Lots to pray about.

Other than that not much is new. Chad has decided he wants to try to train Lincoln to be a bird dog someday. He has this play gun that he shoots before Lincoln eats to get him used to the sound of gun fire. He does pretty good I must say and Chad is super excited. Chad is also taking guitar lessons which is really cool. I can't wait to have more music in the house. He is going to be great!

Well thats our news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interview Jamers...I know you will do just wonderful baby. You guys are certainly busy beavers with your lives. So are you getting really excited about becoming an Aunt?? It is so hard for me to wrap my head around you girls being all grown up already. I am so excited for Jennifer and James, and can't wait to meet the newest member of the family. Love you babygirl, Aunt Terri