Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chad is now an aircraft mechanic!!



So the past month has been a stressful and full of test preparation for Chad. After he passed the written there was no time to relax. So he continued to hit the books hard and yesterday he took his Oral and Practical exam with the FAA for his airframe mechanic license! HE PASSED!!! He was lucky to only test for 6 hours. I was a nervous wreck the whole time checking my cell phone every 15minutes in hopes of hearing some news or an update. Finally at 2:30 I got a text that read "who is your airframe mechanic husband" I squealed and proceeded to call him. I was so excited when I got to the school where he was tested I left the car on and ran out and jumped on him! I'm so proud of him and I cannot even describe the wonderful smile he has been carrying around for the past couple of days Praise God!


The temp license!!


3 comments:

Steph said...

woo Woo! That license looks good on you, Chad!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chad...you really do have a wife that is extremely proud of you!...I could see her jumping up and down when reading her post. You are one very smart guy...that I am learning. Love, Aunt Terri

Unknown said...

I am so proud of him :-) And you are right Aunt Terri he is a very smart man!