Monday, March 22, 2010

The joys of having a husband who can fly!

Today was an atypical day for me. I had to wake up at 5am for training at work. 5am for a night shift worker is torture, I think it can be used as a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Bless those who are morning people. But I did it and make it to work by 7am for some fun filled powerpoint training... can you sense the sarcasm? While I was doing that Chad did his processing for Boeing. He is all set up and has orientation on Friday. YAY!! Praise God. ALSO an offer on the house was submitted to the bank today. Now we just wait and see if they accept it or not. The couple is pretty serious they are already getting bids for fixing the place up... they are buying the house with CASH!! Way to go peeps!

Anyways Chad finally got my tired bum out the door and I went flying with him today. So glad I went. It was absolutely gorgeous. He did some training, some touch and goes and then took me on a fun little flight. He did a few things that made me scream and almost lose whatever meal was in my stomach at the time but it was totally fun. It was my own personal roller coaster ride. Chad took us in between and above layers of clouds and it was so amazing. I wish the pictures could capture it but they don't do it justice at all.










Well I'm sure more updates to come.

3 comments:

carol dimon said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks, Jamie! Being up there would be so refreshing after being stuck in a classroom day after day. However, Spring vacation starts in two days!!

FreebieFindingMomma said...

Beautiful pics :)

Unknown said...

Who is frisbeefinding momma?