Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Dedication

Sunday was my nephew Porter's baby dedication. It was wonderful. He is 7mo old and growing up way to fast. It was very neat to be there to see my sister say she wants to raise Porter up in the Lord. I hope Porter grows to be a man of God and like David be a "man after God's own heart." I wish I had taken more pictures but there were too many cameras around and I had been up for 25hrs by the time it started and wasn't thinking clearly enough to take pictures. But I have a few and maybe I can get some more from family.



Wish I could post the video so you could see how sweet it was, but I only got some chopped up parts of it on video. James' Uncle did a beautiful job and I know that our family is going to love Porter and share Jesus with him as much as we can.

No comments: