Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some more


Chad got in, I pushed Lincoln in after and he clung to the dock and Chad the whole time (it was his first time in the water)




Lincoln and Sunny

Excuse the sidewaysness, didn't know how to fix that. This is poor Lincoln clinging to Chad for dear life in the lake. He finally warmed up to the water thanks to Sunny. He couldn't miss out on all the fun she was having!! Chad and I cheered so loudly when he finally got over whatever stupid fear he had!

Published by Jamie :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning Jamers...just watched this video and Chad and the boy...oh my gosh!!! I love how Lincoln is holding onto Chad halfway thru....got my morning laugh. Watching Chad working with Lincoln the thought that ran thru my mind...Chad is going to make a GREAT Father...you have a jewel there Jamers..love him to death!! Love, Aunt Terri