Saturday, June 27, 2009

And more added to life



Chad update:

So Chad got a phone call on Thursday from an aviation company called Glasair. They offered him and interview and of course he accepted. Friday he went in and he said it wasn't even an interview he just got the job! So he starts Monday at 6am. He will have to update all the hub bub about the company but in his words "they make some sexy airplanes." And that will be his job to help make this sweet airplanes. YAY for Chad. But while working full time he is going to continue to do flight training, which means fly after work and then he has night ground school Tuesday and Thursday from 7-9 (and then will have to be up at 5am for work). Needless to say his life just got MUCH more busy. I am excited for him but I hope my husband doesn't get burned out. Continue to pray for flight training. He is amazing and I know he will succeed at everything he does but I want him to be able to enjoy the journey and not be a zombie through it.
Post interview grin!!!!


As for me I am almost done with training at work, which means I'll be on my own before July ends YIKES!! Not that I'm really on my own everyone is very helpful. I've also had some health issues recently but hopefully it will be done and over with after my total of 4wks of antibiotics gag!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Chad on your new job...I am in agreement with Jamie...I truly hope you don't get burned out! Hope you enjoy your new job..Love, Aunt Terri