Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby shower and Father's day!

This past weekend, me and a friend of my sisters threw her a baby shower. She is almost 36 wks and hopefully will have the baby a few weeks early (for her sake)! She is quite a cute pregnant girl though. I think the shower turned out great and it was special for me to be involved in my first nephew's shower!






For Father's day Chad and I took my dad and Mimi (Michelle) to Claim Jumpers for lunch. It was neat to spend time with them. Chad and I really enjoy hanging out with them. Its funny how the older you get the more you just truly enjoy your parents. My dad is such an awesome Papa!
We also went to Ikea and all of us decided we ARE NOT fans!! I've been before but was very overwhelmed this time!

Well thats a short and sweet update!

Chad started instrument ground school today and I am working! Busy life now bed time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shower was wonderful and you did a great job!!!