Monday, November 22, 2010

The sign of winter's offical arrival!

Last winter Chad and I were disappointed by the contrast of the prior winter we had spent in Spokane.  We had a record snow fall that year and it was over two feet.  Last year here in Everett NO snow at all!  Well, today God decided to bless us with some snow. I love snow in that it is beautiful to look at, the trees all white coated, but I do not like to drive in it.  I've gotten used to it of course, but western Washington is not all that great at maintaining snowy roads. 

Anyways I'm excited to look out and see the beautiful snow.  It is perfect for staying home and getting my cleaning and homework done :-) 

Lincoln still loves the snow just as much as he did as a lil pup in Spokane. I tried to take a video of him dashing through it, digging his face in, sneezing and going back for some more...but I was too slow.  So a couple of pictures will have to do. 

                                                Come on play with me!! 


Updates:
Chad and Linc playing in the snow after Chad got home from work!