Thursday, February 4, 2010

I apologize

I'm sorry for my lack of updates. Life just seems to pass by and I forget. Lets see the biggest news is that Chad is down to about 24hours until he can take his commercial pilot exam. Which means he will have all of his qualifications to become a missionary pilot. This does not mean that we will be going anywhere right away. He still needs to build some more time and experience both flying and in maintenance, so be praying for that. His goal is to get his certified flight instructor rating so that he can build time while teaching private pilots. Yay and praise God for how faithful He has been to us.

I'll update more soon but just wanted to give a little more info on Chad's progress. We are doing well here in Everett but waiting for a few of life's storms to pass, updates on those soon.

No comments: