Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend!

I finished up a LONG week at work (I had worked 8 out of 9 days) it sure felt like a lot, and I went down to my Papa's (dad's) for the weekend. Chad was wonderful and came over Thursday night (late), and left this afternoon. Friday was kind of shot for us due to my migraine but I was so glad to have him with me. Yesterday was a great day. My dad made us all breakfast, we went and saw Star Trek, had an amazing dinner, and played yahtzee until 10 with my family. My dad amazed us again with more BBQ. He made pulled pork and a brisket. They cooked for over 12 hours on the traeger grill they were phenomenal. Chad won a cake at safeway from a cake walk. He was so proud. It was German chocolate cake, one of my favorites.
Today we went to my sister's for mother's day lunch. More good food and family time.

Now its back in Redmond for me and Chad is on his way back to Spokane for the start of our weeks. We only have one more month of this living apart stuff we cannot wait for it to be over.



My sister 29 weeks!




Chad and his prized cake!


My dad with his bbq pork... he sure can bbq!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie...I had a wonderful time with you and Chad! Thanks for a wonderful evening babygirl. Sorry I was having one of my not so good days, but it was still good! Thanks for posting the pic of Jennifer...first one I have seen...she looks so happy! She is going to be a great Mom and you are going to be a great Aunt...Love you Jamers, Aunt Terri