Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Different

At this very moment I am staying at the counter in the new apartment stealing internet from one of my fabulous neighbors who does not lock their wireless internet. Thank goodness for me cause I'd be so bored. This last weekend Chad came into town and we found a nice new place. It is bigger than I expected and not very much more than our house in Spokane. We opted out of a house for now because the Seattle area is WAY to expensive woh baby. So we are in a cute place in Everett. It is a 2bed 2 bath apartment 1200 sq ft. Big kitchen (that's my favorite. PLUS it has a master bath that is amazing I am so excited to not have to get up go into the light when I have to pee when I'm on nights I can stay in the dark and not confuse my body.

Anyways I'm staying here now sleeping on an air mattress until we move totally in on June 13th...yay its coming soon. I definitely do not know this area at all and I'm sure I'm going to get lost a million times getting to know the area... oh well! Chad loves getting lost he calls it "exploring"

I have pictures to post from the weekend and more updating to do but that will have to happen soon.

Life is so nuts right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you and Chad will be back together baby...just a couple of weeks! Your new apt is bigger then the house in Sumner was Jamers..lol Look forward to seeing the pics. Love ya, Aunt Terri