Monday, March 9, 2009

March brings snow and Chad's birthday!

So you would think that being March things would begin to warm up a bit at least above freezing ...well not in Spokane. We got snow today...supposed to be 6 inches by tomorrow not a TON but still its MARCH!! Tomorrow our high is in the 20s, I'm not a fan. Chad is itching to get his motorcylce all fixed up so he can ride it again but can't really work on it in the snow.

Chad's birthday was on Saturday... I unfortunately forgot to charge the camera so I have no pictures... I feel so terrible. But it was a good day. I slept a few hours after work then got up to get the house ready for the little gathering. Some friends of Chad's from school went out to dinner with us and then we had ice cream cake (he has to join this tradition). I put all 27 candles on the cake, he blew them all out in one blow...strong lungs!

I am recovering from a nasty head and chest cold that is what working with sick babies will do to you. I'm hoping Chad doesn't get it. If all goes well and according to plan I should start my new job at Seattle Children's in the PICU on the 13th. Things still need to be finalized and I'm just hoping that the "economy" doesn't cause my position to be cancelled. But I'm hopeful! I will be traveling back and forth between Spokane and Seattle for a few months and hopefully Chad will make it over a few times as well. Lots and lots of changes coming for us... we'll keep y'all up to date.

No comments: