Friday, November 14, 2008

Life is busy

Life continues with its routine for Chad and I. School for him, work for me. We had a "nice" break last weekend and went back to Tacoma. We were blessed to go to Dale Tibbitts' memorial service and spend time with our dear friends Matt and Stephanie. We miss them so much. Paisley and Will are getting so big and we do not like that we are missing so much of their lives...but that will be the case with an Air Force and future missionary families. I will post a couple of pictures of the visit.





Chad is taking his Airframe certification oral and practical exam soon (month or so)...be praying for that. Its a big scary thing but I know he will do great and move onto the next portion of his aircraft maintenance training.

Work has been hard lately...well night shift part of it but such a joy. There have been some special kids lately. One especially who if he needed a home I would wish more than anything that he could come to us. He has worked his way into my heart. I have also loved being able to love on and support families.

There was a missions conference this week at Moody, I didn't go with Chad last year but I went this time. It was pretty good. I had never been to one before. I was able to learn about quite a few missions organizations and a few got my attention. It is going to be an exciting journey for Chad and I. I am so excited.

Lincoln is 36lbs now... BIG puppy! He has more engery than us most of the time and likes to eat our undergarments. He has adopted the stray cat that has been at our house since we moved in. They play and snuggle together, and now I am finding that the cat is in the house often...usually cuddled on the couch like she owns the place. Tonight Chad bought a litter box and flea shampoo for it... I guess that means we are offically letting it live with us. Hmmm....!!!!
Lincoln will love it! The cat has the lovely name of SeaBass...given by the one and only Chad Dimon!
(The cat found the cat food... she (we think its a she at least) couldn't wait for us to give her some!!)

No comments: