Monday, November 17, 2008

Cats don't like baths!

Well I had told Chad that the only way Seabass could stay in the house was if she got a flea bath... or a bath in general. So last night we thought would be a great. Chad got the water all warm I gathered up the kitty and into the bathroom we went. Well she must have sensed danger because out came her claws, which we had never seen before, and one went right into my chest... I have a nice hole! Chad quickly took her and tried to put her into the tub as soon as she felt water she was flying all over the tub. Chad said his hand became confetti. He has a few great war wound. Sooo we put the bath on hold while he want to get some protective gear. I on the other hand had a different plan. I thought well why not try benadryl couldn't hurt to be a little sleepy..the cat that is. So I got some lunch meat and put the benadryl in it. Well she quickly at the meat and spit out the pill. So I opened it and poured the power onto some meat, she gave it one lick and it was all over she meowed like crazy and ran for the door constantly licking over and over to get the taste out. I tried to give her non-medicated meat but she didn't trust me. Well then in comes Chad with old snowboarding gloves on and his air force gortex jacket. He said I'll hold her down you lather her. So back in she went fighting the whole time with me screaming and jumping on the toilet afraid of this possessed animal we finally got her "clean" I scrubbed the best I could but she was pretty scary. At the end she submitted and turned into a scared little noodle on Chad's lap. And we went to bed with her looking like a rag doll cat all went and scragly. Needless to say...Cats do not like baths. I would not recommend anyone trying such a thing.

No comments: