Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Salsa fiasco, and Lincolns favorite place

So last night Chad was being a wonderful husband and was cooking us dinner while I rested and recovered from my migraine. He was making the Mexican casserole that I make. Well he went to add the salsa and UH OH!!!



Lincoln cleaned up most of the mess... well at least on the floor. I was shocked that he liked salsa but then again the dog used to eat poop (thank goodness he grew out of that).

Also Chad and I recently discovered this awesome dog park up here. It is a huge fenced in area where dogs and run and play, there is even a separated gated play area for older dogs. PLUS there is an off leash walking trail through the woods too...totally awesome. There are usually plenty of dogs there and Lincoln gets himself good and tired. He usually lays down and has no energy to chase anything by time we leave. We also go there to work on training...he's getting better :-) yay!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....Chad aren't to happy to have such a great cleaning up helper?? the park looks awesome that you guys have found. i love being able to see the two of you so often now that you are home..it is wonderful to spend with you...love you both, aunt terri

Chad said...

actually, if memory serves me I believe I cleaned up that night :)