Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Weeekend!!

We had a fun but different 4th of July weekend. Chad had more fun than me cause I worked on Sunday but Saturday was still fun.

On the 4th Chad had a flight in the morning, which he rocked at. The instructor told him that the air force is missing out not having him as a pilot. That DEFINITELY made his day. He is kicking butt in flight school which is very exciting. Then we headed to Seattle for the day. We met our dear friends Josh and Jen there. And hung out all day with them, Billy, and Matt and Sarah Garcia (the co-owner of Chad's house). We spent the afternoon walking through shops and being silly. Then went to the Blu Water Bistro for dinner. I was not so impressed with the food but it was right on Lake Union and beautiful. It would have been even cooler had we been able to stay for the fireworks but I had to get home early for work on Sunday morning. Josh said it was the best fire work display he has ever seen! I was so bummed.


Sunday I worked and Chad went on an all day motorcycle ride with Josh and some other friends. They went around Whidby Island and a few others; I wasn't there so I don't remember them all. Chad was tired when he got home but he said it was a great day. I will post some pictures of that when we get them from Josh.


....oopsy I forgot the pictures are on the other computer from this weekend so I'll have to add them later.... sorry about that!!!

1 comment:

Josh D said...

Hint, hint... I guess I'd better send you the pics huh? :)